Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Meet our new family member!


Neco

He is such a funny dog!
He loves to wrap his head around her neck!

Well, we finally broke down and let Lexi get a dog! I can't believe I am letting a dog live in my house! He is such a sweetie though, we couldn't have gotten a better dog. Lexi searched all over the internet trying to find the dog that had the conditions I set up, which were; it had to be potty trained and couldn't shed. One night Lance took her to the shelter and found Neco. He had been there for only a week, so we were very lucky. He is a shih Tzu, and the calmest dog ever. I have only heard him bark once in 3 weeks! Lexi is ecstatic! Lance and I said that we are in her good graces for years to come! She did use the only child speech to try and sway me. It must have worked a little bit!

5 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

You have had soooo much going on! Hopefully you still find time to stop and catch your breath! Neco is so stinkin precious! I bet the was a sacrifice for you to get a dog, but I bet it will pay off, Lexi looks so happy with her!
BTW, I have your cards from last month:)

chris w said...

What a cutie! How fun for you guys.

Terra said...

Neco is co cute...and look how happy Lexi looks! Her hair is so long - she looks beautiful.

Kristi said...

Darling addition. Lexi looks SO HAPPY!

k.j. said...

way to go mom and lexi! she is adorable!! (and so is the dog!) kid + dog = joy...