Thursday, July 23, 2009

Congratulations La!

Dad, Melissa and Mom
Debbie, Melissa and Tricia

Debbie, Tana (our childhood friend), and La


We had a wonderful day today with my sister Melissa. She went through the temple for the first time. What a neat experience it was for her and for our family. I am so happy for her and for her decision to go to the temple. I love my sister so much! We have been so close our whole life. She is just 10 months older then me. My mom raised us kind of like twins. Melissa is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. She loves everyone and never judges or speaks ill of anyone. I couldn't be more proud to be her sister! I love you sis!

1 comment:

Shaunna said...

Congrats to Melissa! That's so exciting! So cool that you all could be with her on this special day. I love your blog Debbie. So cool to see what's up in your lives and your beautiful Lexie. We really do need to go to lunch!