Thursday, July 30, 2009

Celebrating 14 years!!!!


Lance and I celebrated our 14th anniversary on the 28th of July! I can't believe how the time has flown. It seems like only yesterday that we were dating. I could not have married a better man than Lance. He is such an amazing person and treats me with so much love. He is always putting me first in everything he does. He always remembers all the important dates, (better than me)! He loves our family more than anything and always wants what is best for us. He is the best dad ever to Lexi! She has him wrapped around her finger. He is always saying that someday she won't want him around, so he is taking advantage of this time with her. Lance and I are the best of friends! I couldn't ask for a better companion! (Next year it's Hawaii)!!!!!

2 comments:

Terra said...

Congratulations! You two compliment each other so well. Hope this next year is your best year yet!

chris w said...

That is so sweet! You are both wonderful amazing people and you are so great together. I am looking forward to a "Hawaii" anniversary too. Is that an official one like gold and silver? ;)