Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mid-Life Crisis?


I don't know if I am going through some kind of mid-life crisis, but I decided to get crazy (at least crazy for me). My sister Tricia, who does hair, is moving to Seattle in a couple of weeks. She came over to my house to do everyones hair one last time. My sister-in-law Jolea decided that she wanted to go Red, and when I saw her hair I fell in love! My sister encourged me to be brave and look what I did!!!! She wouldn't let me see it until she had it cut and styled. I was so shocked that I screamed and my heart was beating like crazy. I think it is going to be awhile before I look in the mirror and wonder who is looking back at me! I needed to do some kind of change. I guess I got it!!!!

4 comments:

Terra said...

No way! How fun and adventurous. I love it - very hip!

Kristi said...

love it-so fun to try something new. Keep it. Makes your eyes pop!

Lora said...

Love it! So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I think it's super cute. I love the color. I am always up for trying something new with my hair:) After all it's just hair and you can change it if you don't like it:) Right now I am a dark dark dark brown (looks black) with purple peek-a-boos. I am loving it and I love the red on you!