Thursday, August 20, 2009

6th grade here we come!







I can't believe that my baby is in 6th grade!!! It seems like only yesterday that we were taking her to the first day of kindergarten. Lexi is going up so fast. It seems like the last couple of months she has changed so much. I couldn't be more proud to be her mom. She is such a good girl. She cares so much about people and making sure that we are happy. Lexi is a very sensitive girl. She is very aware of the things that she should and should not be doing. I really think that she was born with a keen sense of what is right and wrong. I am so proud of her and her decisions. Because we were only blessed with one child, I think that God gave us one of the best!!!!

3 comments:

keri said...

She looks so grown up. It sad how fast time flies.

Justine said...

She has a sweet mom too! I can't believe how fast time goes by. :( It's sad and happy at the same time.

The Reimers Family said...

She look so sophisticated in her cute new school clothes!