Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Lance!




Lance celebrated his 37th birthday on Jan. 20th! He went sking with Lexi and his brother John. He said that it was just beautiful and perfect up away from the inversion. I made him a homemade German Chocolate cake which is his favorite. I have to admit, it was really, really good, and really fattening!


I have been so busy lately that I haven't been able to keep up with blogging.


We had a wonderful holiday season and I can't believe that Jan. is almost over. I am extremely ready for Spring!! I know I have a few months yet, but I can dream of the warm sun on my face. I guess I'll have to just go skiing with Lance and Lexi next time, to get a little bit of sun!

5 comments:

Danette said...

It was great to see a post again. I love the family picture. Where was it taken?
German Chocolate was my favorite growing up too! I have a friend that gave me a Harvest Oatmeal Cake recipe, it's similar to german. We love it. So happy happy to Lance.
P.S. I have another writer's conference in April 24-25. I was hoping I could crash at your place again. Let me know.

The Reimers Family said...

I agree, skiing is the only way to stay positive through this miserable season:)

chris w said...

Happy Birthday Lance!
ok - email me at thechriswoodbury@gmail.com and I will send you an invite. Something was not working with that other address. Those pictures are so gorgeous. You guys look great!

Dani said...

Happy delated Birthday Lance! I'm glad you had a good time skiing.

April said...

Happy birthday, Lance! You guys should come down here, to St. George. The sun feels warmer down here. You could stay with us! How's the adoption possibility coming? I think about you guys all the time and hope that you can expand your family soon.
-April