Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Let the Holidays begin!

I am so glad that we can focus on the upcoming Holidays and to forget the disappointing outcome of the elections. I was so tired of hearing all the political crap that was out there and just hope that we survive the next four years. I am going to focus on the good things in my life and enjoy the Holidays! I have been so busy lately. I just got called as the enrichment counsler in our new ward. We are having to staff everyone because the ward is all new. I have met some incredible women and am so excited to work with them and to get to know them. I hope everyone can remember this coming Thanksgiving of all the things they are grateful for and to remember to enjoy their family and friends!

4 comments:

Danette said...

Congrats...on the calling, hopefully you will have a better time at it than I have. Hope you wonderful holiday cheer as the cheermyster. (love that grinch show)
It was fun to see your halloween pictures.

Mindi B said...

RS Presidency again, huh? You are too awesome for people to pass by! You will do a great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie, I got your blog from Tricia's. Me and my mom got quite a laugh from the pictures of all the guys wearing the red wig. They look so funny! I'm glad that you have a blog. It's so fun to see what you guys are up to.

Debbie said...

what dow you min the hollads begin you wat tham to stop and up date the bloog. Love Lexi
you are asome!!!!!!!!!!!1