Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Lexi!

Lexi turned 11 today! She has had a fun filled weekend! She didn't get just one day for her birthday, but several days! It was UEA weekend so Lexi and I started it out by going to the movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua. She loved the movie, but it made her want a dog even more then she usually does. I guess we are mean parents, we just won't give in to her pleas! On Sunday we had all of the family over for cake and ice cream. She loves it when all of her cousins come over! We had a lot of fun with all the crazy kids. On Monday, Lexi had a friend birthday party. It was a spa party, where the girls got pampered. I have such great sisters who were willing to come and help out with nails and hair. My sister Trisha was the hit of the party with all of the up do's that she did! The girls had a blast! I can't believe how fast the time goes! It seems like only yesterday that I was holding a brand new baby girl. She is the love of our lives! Happy 11th Lexi!

5 comments:

April said...

Happy Birthday Lexi! I can't believe she's 11! She was little when we moved in to the ward and now she's almost in Young Women's! Wow! You are not bad parents for not giving in to her pleas. That actually makes you good parents, so good for you.
-April

Danette said...

Wow, she looks eleven. All the girls look like young women. Now she's going to want to shave her legs and then do the makeup thing and ... it goes on and on. IT is fun to have them get older with new interests. She's a pretty girl, with a beautiful smile.

chris w said...

Happy Birthday Lexi!!! You are so beautiful. Debbie, we miss you so much. It's only ok because you got your dream house. We need to have our own spa party. :)

The Reimers Family said...

What a sweet girl! I bet her friends loved the spa party!

Amanda Stephens said...

Debbie!! How are you? I saw your blog on the Barker's so I thought I would take a peek. You guys look great. Lexi is so big. I can't believe it. How time flies. How fun to see you guys!!I would love to hear from you.
Amanda Stephens