Friday, September 19, 2008

opps!




Poor Lance was trying to do a good deed today and ended up in the hospital. I was leaving today to do my many errors that I seem to always have to do, when Lance came running down the garage stairs to give me money (I never will deny money)! Anyways, he missed the last step and fell on his ankle. Of course him being a man, he tried to shake it off. He went to a business lunch and half way through lunch he looked down at his ankle and it was he size of a baseball. Needless to say, he ended up in the ER. Luckly it was just a really bad sprain. The doctor was surprised after seeing the x-ray that it wasn't broken. He was a lucky boy today!

7 comments:

Dani said...

Sorry to hear about your ankle Lance. Hope you're not in to much pain.

Danette said...

Tell Lance I feel his pain, and sadly he has a sore road ahead.I'm sure he knows his purpose was good, he's a good man handing over money to the wife. Right! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I obviously have to learn a lot, I don't know how many pictures it will have on it. I'm sure there will be none of me! Anyhow, it's fun to read updates on you life. Hope all is well and healing.

The Cieslaks said...

Debbie,
I was so happy to hear from you and to see your blog. Your house is beautiful. You are probably glad to be settled. Tell Lance we hope he heals quickly! :)

k.j. said...

yikes! ouch. happy healing lance!

thanks for the sweet note. (i leave out all the terrible tantrum pictures - and thats just me and mike). its great to find your very very pretty blog & keep updated. thanks again.

Terra said...

Oh my gosh! So sorry, Lance! Hope you get feeling better soon.

Danette said...

ha ha Debbie I can see you taking a picture of Lance in the mirror.

Mindi B said...

Hey Debbie! I'm so excited you found my blog! When I saw your comment, I was thinking you were my friend from high school, except her comment was right before yours so I looked up who you were. When I saw who you were, I was so excited! I love your blog! (I especially loved seeing your house in the background of your pictures - you guys finished it beautiful!!! I want to come and see it!!!) That's too bad about Lance! Hopefully, his foot will get better soon.