Monday, August 18, 2008

1st Day of 5th grade!




Holy Cow! Where does the time go?! Lexi started 5th grade today! It seems like only yesterday that we were taking her to Kindergarten. She had a great day. She loves her class and her teacher. This is the first year that she has a male teacher. She told me that he is very into Sponge Bob! I guess that keeps you young at heart. She was a little nervous about going to a new school and making new friends, but she is an outgoing person, so I don't think it will take her any time at all to make new friends. Here's to a great year!

3 comments:

Terra said...

Lexi - you are a knock out! No doubt you'll have a great year. I can't believe summer is really over. Your house looks amazing - maybe I'll get over there one day!We need to get together!

The Nielsen Family said...

Congrats Lexi!! Hope you dont mind me snooping at your blog from Dani's blog! See ya at dance!

The Moarefdoust Family said...

Debbie, it was nice to finally meet you in person. As promised, here is my blog address: www.moarefdoust.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!
Lisa Moarefdoust