Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy 13th!

Lance and I celebrated our 13th anniversery yesterday. It's amazing how fast time goes by. Lance has had to put up with me for a long time, and I am so thankful for him. He is an amazing person; so thoughtful of me, always! We celebrated by going to Outback Stakehouse. Lance loves a good steak, and his favorite dessert, the Chocolate thunder shake. He is always kind enough to share, (even though he would prefer I get my own)! My famous words to him are; I'll just have a taste of yours! Isn't that what most women say? Well, here's to many more years of bliss!


THEN

Now!
(look what I have made him lose)

3 comments:

Dani said...

Happy Anniversary!

Danette said...

Happy Anniversary! It is amazing how time flies. Hey thanks fo inviting me to view your blog.

Unknown said...

Congrats! 13 years is a definite cause for celebration. Here's to another fabulous 13!